Sunday 10 May 2009

A CAT TANK.

Is not only a great gift for your cat.
But an excellent gift for yourself!
So far we've conquered the living room, I now own it.


But cat tanks are not the only bit of fun I've had this week.
No, The 34A crew wanted to partay.
The night started in the Pav Tav and we was looking fineeee!

So good infact we decided to challenge everyone to a public game of spin the bottle!

I won.

But then everyone started to get gay, without any bottles?
So me and the ballin' boys decided to go 'Club Revenge'.
It was peaces first time, but for everyone else it was regular friday night drag queen fun.
You can tell he enjoyed himself and seemed to know everyone in there for some reason?
I wrestled everyone that night and ended up with aids, So I got the tag!!!

Symptoms are constantly having the song "I Just Want To Fucking Dance" stuck in my head. Always.
But I guess its better than having diabetes!

HA!
x